Here are the general terms and conditions of Abraham Aqua-Sun Abraham Village.
1.The following General Terms and Conditions apply for the Village Accommodation Contract (comprises and replaces the following terms: lodging contract, Customer reception contract, Village contract, rooms contract, Village room contract; hereinafter referred to as “Contract”) as well as all other services and supplies rendered to the customer (comprises and replaces the following terms: Guest, Ordering Party, Renter, Tour Operator, Agent) by Aqua-Sun Abraham Village
Nuweibaa Road, South Sinai, Egypt
Aqua-Sun Abraham Village
2. Deviating terms, also to the extent included in the General Terms and Conditions of the Customer, shall not apply unless expressly approved by the Village in writing.
II. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Upon the Customer‘s request for a reservation, a Contract is brought about by the Village‘s corresponding confirmation of the reservation.
2. Contractual partners are the Village and the Customer. If a third party has made the reservation on behalf of the Customer, this party shall be liable vis-à-vis the Village jointly and severally with the Customer for all obligations resulting from the Contract if the Village is in possession of a corresponding declaration given by the third party. Independent there from, any Ordering Party is obliged to pass on all booking related information to the Customer, in particular, the present General Terms and Conditions.
3. Sub- and re-leasing of rooms as well as their usage for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the Village.
4. Bookings can only be done by contractually capable people.
5. When booking beds in a shared room, Aqua-Sun Abraham Village will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however, this can not be guaranteed.
6. Adherence to the most up-to-date version of the House Rules is stipulated in this contract. These can be downloaded from the Aqua-Sun Abraham Village website. www.abrahamhostels.com
III. SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1. The Village is obliged to have the reserved rooms available according to the present General Terms and Conditions and to fulfil the services agreed upon.
2. The Village is by virtue of important reasons fully entitled to accommodate the Customer in another Village with comparable standards and services for the price agreed without recourse if the accommodation in the booked Village is not possible.
3. The Customer is obliged to pay the prices applying to or agreed on for the provision of accommodation and additional services the Customer has made use of, respectively booked. This also applies to services and expenses of the Village vis-à-vis third parties incurred for performances rendered upon the Customer’s request.
4. Prices could be changed by the Village if the Customer subsequently wants to change the number of the booked rooms, the services or the duration of the stay in the Village.
5. The Village is entitled to request, on the conclusion of the Contract or later, a security deposit in the form of a credit card guarantee. The credit card will not be charged before the arrival to the Village unless the Reservation is booked with a Nonrefundable rate. If the reservation is booked with a nonrefundable rate- prepayment is required.
6. The total amount, less potential deposits, as detailed in an itemised bill, is due upon arrival unless otherwise arranged beforehand.
IV. REVOCATION BY THE CUSTOMER CANCELLATION AND NON-SHOW-FEE
1. The Village gives the customer the right to revoke the contract at any time. In this regard, the following provisions:
Cancellations that are made up to 4 days before the arrival date does not oblige any cancellation fee, unless the reservation was booked with a Nonrefundable rate, in which case they are non-refundable and are not entitled to any refund.
Cancellations that are made less than 4 days prior to arrival date, the Village is entitled to charge a cancellation fee in the amount of the full booking price.
When booking more than 3 rooms, the Village is entitled to charge a cancellation fee in the amount of the full booking price when cancelling less than 7 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and will be received by email only via: [email protected]
Reservations booked at a non-refundable rate will be charged in full upon making the booking. No refund is possible if cancelled.
These reservations cannot be modified, and the nights cannot be transferred to other Abraham hostel locations.
Bookings made through agents and other Online Travel Agents are bound to the cancellation conditions that are communicated to them by the 3rd party in question.
Should the customer fail to give sufficient written notice of cancellation, meaning at least 4 days prior to check-in (3 pm local Israel time), or fail to arrive (no show) at the Village on the check-in date, the entire Booking will be deemed cancelled and the guest will be charged the full price of the reservation.
V. REVOCATION BY THE VILLAGE
1. The Village shall be entitled to extraordinary revocation of the Contract for a good cause, in particular, if
• Force majeure or other circumstances which do not fall under the scope of responsibility of the Village will make it impossible to perform the Contract;
• Misleading or incorrect statements of material facts have been used in booking rooms, for example, with respect to the person of the Customer, or the purpose;
• The Village has justified reason to assume that in case the Customer makes use of the Village’s services the smooth business operations, safety, or reputation of the Villagein the public may be impeded, without such matters being attributable to the Village’s power of control or organization;
• The Village has gained knowledge that the financial situation of the Customer has considerably worsened after the conclusion of the contract, in particular, if the Customer does not pay for due claims of the Village or does not provide sufficient security and as a result payment claims of the Village appear to be endangered;
2. The Village is obliged to inform the Customer of the exercising of the revocation right in writing without delay.
3. In the above cases of revocation the Customer is not entitled to compensation for damage.
VI. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, OTHER REGULATIONS FOR THE VILLAGE STAY
1. The Customer is not entitled to the provision of certain specific rooms unless the Village has confirmed the provision of these specific rooms in writing.
2. For groups of 20 or more staying in multi-bed rooms, the Village will distribute the room allocation.
3. Booked rooms shall be available for the Customer from 3.00 p.m. on the arrival date.
4. On the departure date, the rooms shall be vacated and at the Village’s free disposal by 11.00 a.m. at the latest.
5. If the actual number of Customers exceeds the number booked and expected, accommodation is not guaranteed for these additional members. In addition, further charges may be applied to the customer’s account.
6. We are not a youth Village and therefore can only accept children under the age of 18 when they are accompanied by a responsible adult. Families with children are, of course, welcome. Accommodation in dorm rooms is from the age of 18 and up.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Changes or amendments to the Contract, in the acceptance of the offer or to these General Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing. Unilateral changes or modifications on the part of the customer shall be invalid.
2. Place of performance and payment shall be the registered office of the Village.
3. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for the Village Accommodation Contract be or become invalid or void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Moreover, the statutory provisions shall apply.