Join the Abraham One Members Club and maximize your experience in our hostels, tours, events, and hostel bars. Abraham One club members enjoy regular discounts on every booking, significant deals and benefits every month at each of Abraham’s locations in Israel and the Philippines.
Membership registration – free of charge!
Joining the Abraham One club is free of charge and with no time limit.
Club members enjoy a 10% discount on every direct order and a discount on selected tours by Abraham Tours.
Abraham One club members enjoy a 15% discount benefit during the month of their birthday.
Only club members enjoy seasonal discounts and special offers when booking directly on the website.
Every few weeks, exclusive benefits and secret deals will be offered only to club members.
Only club members enjoy discounts and seasonal promotions, by ordering directly on the website. Once every few weeks, secret benefits and promotions will be given only to club members.
Maximize your experience! Abraham One club members enjoy discounts, deals, and benefits at all Abraham locations in Israel and the Philippines.
Here are the general terms and conditions of Abraham.
1. The following General Terms and Conditions apply for the Accommodation Contract (comprises and replaces the following terms:
lodging contract, Customer reception contract, property contract, rooms contract, property room contract; hereinafter referred to as “Contract”) as well as all other services and supplies rendered to the customer (comprises and replaces the following terms: Guest, Ordering Party, Renter, Tour Operator, Agent) by Abraham. 67 Hanevi’im street, Davidka Square Jerusalem 2. Deviating terms, also to the extent included in the General Terms and Conditions of the Customer, shall not apply unless expressly approved by the property in writing.
II. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Upon the Customer‘s request for a reservation, a Contract is brought about by the property’s corresponding confirmation of the reservation. 2. Contractual partners are the Property and the Customer. If a third party has made the reservation on behalf of the Customer, this party shall be liable vis-à-vis the Property jointly and severally with the Customer for all obligations resulting from the Contract if the Property is in possession of a corresponding declaration given by the third party. Independent there from, any Ordering Party is obliged to pass on all booking related information to the Customer, in particular the present General Terms and Conditions.
3. Sub- and re-leasing of rooms as well as their usage for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the Property.
4. Bookings can only be done by contractually capable people.
5. When booking beds in a shared room, Abraham will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however this can
not be guaranteed.
6. Adherence to the most up-to-date version of the House Rules is stipulated in this contract.These can be downloaded from the
Property website abraham.travel
III. SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1. The Property is obliged to have the reserved rooms available according to the present General Terms and Conditions and to fulfil the
services agreed upon.
2. The Property is by virtue of important reasons fully entitled to accommodate the Customer in another Property with comparable
standards and services for the price agreed without recourse if the accommodation in the booked Property is not possible.
3. The Customer is obliged to pay the prices applying to or agreed on for the provision of accommodation and additional services the
Customer has made use of, respectively booked. This also applies to services and expenses of the Property vis-à-vis third parties
incurred for performances rendered upon the Customer’s request.
4. The prices agreed include the applicable taxes. For Israeli customers it is required to add the statutory Value Added Tax to the
5. Prices could be changed by the Property, if the Customer subsequently wants to change the number of the booked rooms, the
services or the duration of the stay in the Property.
6. The Property is entitled to request, on the conclusion of the Contract or later, a security deposit in the form of a credit card
guarantee. The credit card will not be charged before the arrival to the Property, unless the Reservation is booked with a
Nonrefundable rate. If the reservation is booked with a non-refundable rate- prepayment is required.
7. The total amount, less potential deposits, as detailed in an itemised bill, is due upon arrival unless otherwise arranged beforehand.
IV. REVOCATION BY THE CUSTOMER CANCELLATION AND NON-SHOW-FEE
1. The Property gives the customer the right to revoke the contract at any time. In this regard, the following provisions:
Cancellations made before the agreed cancellation period will not incur a cancellation fee. For cancellations that are made within the
agreed cancellation period, the Property is entitled to charge a cancellation fee to the amount of the agreed price of the first night,
unless the customer is bound to a 3rd party agreement which states otherwise, or the reservation was booked with a non-refundable
rate, in which case the booking is not eligible for a refund.
For bookings of 3-5 rooms, cancellation without incurring any fees may be made at least 72 hours before check-in, unless stated
otherwise in the rate terms chosen by the customer. For cancellations that are made less than 72 hours prior to the arrival date, the
Property is entitled to charge a cancellation fee to the amount of the agreed price of the first night, unless the customer is bound to a
3rd party agreement which states otherwise, or the reservation was booked with a non-refundable rate, in which case the booking is
not eligible for a refund.
Bookings of more than 5 rooms, or 15 or more guests, will be subject to the group booking terms and conditions as defined by the
Sales Department, which may include a non-refundable deposit and a minimum length of stay. For group bookings, please contact
Cancellation or modification requests must be made directly via the booking site on which the reservation was made.
Reservations agreed with a non refundable rate will be charged in full upon confirmation. No refund is possible if cancelled.
Non-refundable reservations cannot be modified, and the nights cannot be transferred to other Abraham Properties.
Reservations made via agents and other 3rd parties are bound to the cancellation conditions that are communicated to them by the 3rd
party in question.
Should the customer fail to give sufficient written notice of cancellation, according to the terms of their contract, or fail to arrive (no
show) at the Property on the check in date, the entire booking will be deemed cancelled and the guest will be charged a fee equivalent
to the charges applicable to the first night of their reservation, or to the amount stated in the 3rd party contract . If the reservation was
booked with a non refundable rate, no refund or compensation will be offered.
V. REVOCATION BY THE PROPERTY
1. The Property shall be entitled to extraordinary revocation of the Contract for good cause, in particular, if
• Force majeure or other circumstances which do not fall under the scope of responsibility of the Property will make it impossible to
perform the Contract;
• Misleading or incorrect statements of material facts have been used in booking rooms, for example, with respect to the person of the
Customer, or the purpose;
• The Property has justified reason to assume that in the case the Customer makes use of the Property’s services, the smooth
business operations, safety, or reputation of the Property may be impeded or negatively affected, without such matters being
attributable to the Property’s power of control or organisation;
• The Property has gained knowledge that the financial situation of the Customer has considerably worsened after conclusion of
contract, in particular if the Customer does not pay for due claims of the Property or does not provide sufficient security and as a result
payment claims of the Property appear to be endangered;
2. The Property is obliged to inform the Customer of the exercising of the revocation right in writing without delay.
3. In the above cases of revocation the Customer is not entitled to compensation for damage.
VI. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, OTHER REGULATIONS FOR THE PROPERTY STAY
1. The Customer is not entitled to the provision of certain specific rooms unless the Property has confirmed the provision of these
specific rooms in writing.
2. For groups of 20 or more staying in multi bed rooms, the Property will distribute the room allocation.
3. Booked rooms shall be available for the Customer from according to the agreed check-in window..
4. On the departure date, the rooms shall be vacated and at the Property’s free disposal according to the agreed departure time at the
5. If the actual number of Customers exceeds the number booked and expected, accommodation is not guaranteed for these additional
members. In addition further charges may be applied to the customer’s account.
6. The Property can only accept children under the age of 18 when they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Changes or amendments to the Contract, in the acceptance of the offer or to these General Terms and Conditions shall be made in
writing. Unilateral changes or modifications on the part of the customer shall be invalid.
2. Place of performance and payment shall be the registered office of the Property.
3. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for the Property Accommodation Contract be or become invalid
or void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Moreover the statutory provisions shall apply.
IX. CUSTOMER CLUB
1. Joining the customer club is free of charge.
2. 10% discount for club members on “Standard Rate” website bookings.
3. 15% discount for club members on birthdays on “Standard Rate” website bookings.
4. 10% discount on selected tours by Abraham Tours.
5. Unique benefits vary for club members each month.