House Rules and Regulations:
- Check-in time is from 3PM onwards. Early check-in is subject to availability.
- Check-out time is on or before 12PM. Late check-out is subject to availability, please inform the frontdesk ahead of time if you wish to extend.
- Abraham Bohol is accepting guests from 18yrs old and above only. All guests are required to present a Valid ID upon checking in. Abraham has the right to refuse entry of guests who will not comply with this policy.
- All rooms are NON-SMOKING in compliance with Republic Act No. 9211. Smoking in the room is prohibited and will be subject to a penalty of Php 5,000 per violation. A designated smoking area is provided, please ask any of the staff for its location.
- Guests are requested to avoid making any loud noises beyond QUIET TIME (10PM) to avoid any disturbances to other guests.
- VISITORS are allowed from 9AM to 8PM in the lounge and common area only. ALL visitors must leave the premises by 8PM and Abraham has the right to double check with the guest if all their visitors have left the premises at the given time. Failure to comply will result in a penalty.
- Replacement for lost key cards is subject to an extra charge of Php 400 each.
- No pets of any kinds are permitted in the property at any time.
- The swimming pool is open daily from 8AM to 10PM only.
- Any lost, stained, and/or damaged room amenities caused by the guest will be charged accordingly.
- Water from the faucet is NOT suitable for drinking. Free drinking water is provided in the lobby and common area.
- Room cleaning can be done upon a guest’s request. Our housekeeping staff will collect trash on a daily basis and keep public areas clean. You may leave your trash outside the door for collection anytime.
- For Dormitory Rooms – Your room and bed preference has been allocated ahead of time. Please do not change beds or lockers. We also have a one bed per person policy.
- For Dormitory Rooms – Lockers are provided for each guest. Please use this to store your valuables. Kindly bring your own locks for your own safekeeping.
- For the security of guests’ Valuable Items and Belongings, guests should not leave any valuable items inside the room. The management will not be responsible for any loss or damages to your personal belongings as per Articles 1998 to 2003 of the Civil Code of the Philippines.
- All reservations must be guaranteed and paid before guest check-in. Failure to pay within the given time is subject to cancellation. All paid reservations are considered confirmed and non-refundable within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Abraham Bohol is privately owned and operated. Abraham will refuse service or evict a guest for: refusal or failure to pay for accommodations; not complying with requirements; is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests or is not in compliance with state liquor laws; acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests; seeks to use the hotel for unlawful purposes; seeks to bring into the hotel an unlawfully possessed firearm or anything that is unlawful to possess and may be dangerous to other persons including explosives or hazardous or toxic substances; destroys, damages, defaces, or threatens harm to hotel property or guests; causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of room, refuses to abide by the reasonable standards or policies established by the property.
Prices and Taxes
Prices on our website are inclusive of all taxes.
All reservations made through the website or directly to the property via email, phone, etc. must be guaranteed by a valid credit card. The first night of the entire reservation must be settled upon reservation. For third party reservations, the name of the reservation must be under the name of the guest staying in the property, not the name of the booker.
Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the check-in date and time of the hostel will be charged the total cost of the reservation.
Minors aged 17 and below will not be allowed to check-in or stay in a shared dorm room.
Length of Stay
A maximum of 10 nights is allowed for each guest in a reservation in a sharing dorm room. Any succeeding reservations made after the 10th night should have an interval of 3 nights after the first stay. Long staying guests are not allowed.
Abraham Bohol accepts major credit and debit cards, wechat pay, GCash, and cash payments.
Credit Card Fraud Control
If the card owner is not staying at the hostel for the duration of the reserved booking, the guest is required to present clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used, a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner along with a signed authorization letter stating that the credit card holder has allowed the guest to use his/her card for the reservation.
A valid government-issued ID or Passport should be presented upon check-in. Check-in starts at 1500H (3:00PM). Early check-in requests can be accommodated, but are subject to availability and applicable charges. Total room charges must be settled upon check-in.
A security deposit is not collected upon check-in.
Room and Bed Allocation
Your room and bed preference will be asked upon check-in. If your preference is available, we will gladly assign you there. Please do not change or move beds or lockers. If you’re traveling with friends or family, we’ll do our best to book you in a room together but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we suggest booking a private room.
Damages to property including but not limited to: linens, furniture and fixtures, door locks will be charged accordingly.