Here are the general terms and conditions of Abraham Manila.
1. Check-in time is from 3 PM onwards. Early check-in is subject to availability.
2. Check-out time is on or before 12PM. Late check-out is subject to availability, and with an additional charge. Please inform the host ahead of time if you wish to extend. An additional charge of 100 pesos per hour.
3. All rooms are NON-SMOKING in compliance with Republic Act No. 9211. Smoking in the room is prohibited and will be subject to a penalty of Php 5,000. A designated smoking area is provided in the 7th-floor outdoor lounge area.
4. All guests are strictly required to wear a face mask upon entry and when leaving the room.
5. Abraham will only accept guests that are FULLY VACCINATED and must show proof of vaccination. The hotel has the right to refuse entry of guests who will not comply with this policy.
6. All guests are advised to practice social distancing and any social gathering is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
7. In accordance with the government-mandated curfew, leaving the premises beyond curfew hours (if any) is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. Anyone who will be caught by the local government due to disobeying this rule is beyond the control of the property.
8. Guests are requested to avoid making any loud noises beyond the QUIET TIME (9PM) to avoid any disturbance to other guests.
9. Visitors are allowed from 9 AM – 8 PM daily and in the 7th-floor common area only. Due to social distancing and safety protocols, there will be a limit of visitors per room. Kindly coordinate with the Front Desk first before visitors arrive. Please be reminded that each visitor must surrender an ID upon entry as we will strictly follow NO ID, NO ENTRY policy. ALL visitors must leave the premises by 8 PM and Abraham has the right to double-check with the guest if all their visitors have left the premises at the given time. Failure to comply will result in a penalty.
10. Eating of food is allowed inside the room but we highly encourage to use the shared dining and lounge area located at the 7th floor.
11. Sanitized Waterproof wristbands are given upon check-in which gives you access to your room. Replacement for lost wristbands is subject to an extra charge of Php 250 each.
12. Room cleaning is upon guest request. Our housekeeping staff will collect trash on a daily basis and keep public areas clean. You may leave your trash outside the door anytime.
13. For Dormitory Rooms – Your room and bed preference has been allocated ahead of time. Please do not change beds or lockers. We also have a one bed per person policy.
14. For Dormitory Rooms – Lockers are provided for each guest of Zula Hostel. Please use this to store your valuables. Kindly bring your own locks for your own safekeeping.
15. For Securities of guest’s Valuable Items and Belongings, the guest should not leave any valuable items inside the room. The management will not be responsible for any loss or damages to your personal belongings as per Articles 1998 to 2003 of the Civil Code of the Philippines.
16. All reservations must be guaranteed and paid before guest check-in. Failure to pay within the given time is subject to cancellation. All paid reservations are considered confirmed and non-refundable 7 days prior to arrival.
17. Abraham is privately owned and operated. Abraham will refuse service or evict a guest: for refusal or failure to pay for accommodations, not complying with requirements, is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests or is not in compliance with state liquor laws; acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests; seeks to use the hotel for an unlawful purpose; seeks to bring into the hotel: an unlawfully possessed firearm; or something, including an explosive or hazardous or toxic substance, that is unlawful to possess and that may be dangerous to other persons; destroys, damages, defaces, or threatens harm to hotel property or guests; causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of room, refuses to abide by the reasonable standards or policies established by the property.
Prices and Taxes
Prices on our website are inclusive of all taxes.
All reservations made through the website or directly to the property via email, phone, etc. must be guaranteed by a valid credit card. The first night of the entire reservation must be settled upon reservation. For third party reservations, the name of the reservation must be under the name of the guest staying in the property, not the name of the booker.
Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the check-in date and time of the hostel will be charged the total cost of the reservation.
Minors aged 17 and below will not be allowed to check-in or stay in a sharing dorm room.
Length of Stay
A maximum of 5 nights is allowed for each guest in a reservation in a sharing dorm room. Any succeeding reservations made after the 6th night should have an interval of 3 nights after the first stay. Long staying guests are not allowed.
Abraham accepts major credit and debit cards
Credit Card Fraud Control
If the card owner is not the one staying at the hostel, the guest is required to present clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used, a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner along with an authorization letter stating that the credit card holder has allowed the guest to use his/her card for the reservation.
A valid government-issued ID or Passport should be presented upon check-in. Check-in starts at 1500H (3:00PM). Early check-in requests can be accommodated, but are subject to availability and applicable charges. Total room charges must be settled upon check-in.
A security deposit is not collected upon check-in.
Room and Bed Allocation
Your room and bed preference will be asked upon check-in. If your preference is available, we will gladly assign you there. Please do not change beds or lockers.
If you’re traveling with friends or family,we’ll do our best to book you in a room together but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group,we suggest booking a private room.
Room Key – Wristbands
Wristbands will be given upon check-in which gives you access to your room. Replacement for lost wristbands is Php 250.00 each.
Lockers are provided for each guest of Abraham. Please use this to store your valuables. Guests must provide their own padlock to secure their things in the locker. Abraham’s liability for the valuables and effects of the guests shall be governed by Articles 1998 to 2003 of the Civil Code of the Philippines.
All rooms offered by Abraham are non-smoking in compliance with Republic Act No. 9211. Balconies may be used for smoking provided that balcony doors will be closed. The roofdeck is the designated area provided for all guests who wish to smoke. A cleaning fee equivalent to the total room price will be imposed shall this policy be violated.
Cooking, washing of clothes in the hostel premises inside the rooms are PROHIBITED.
Visitors are not allowed inside the shared dormitory rooms.Violators will be charged. The ground floor cafe or seventh floor bar is available for receiving visitors.
Pets are not allowed in the dormitory rooms
Damages to property including but not limited to linens, furniture and fixtures, door locks will be charged accordingly.